Successfully identifying, promoting and securing planning consents, Foxbury can help to realise the development potential of both Immediate and Strategic Land for a variety of uses, from Housing, Industrial, Retail/Food, and Commercial development.
From Residential new builds to Retail, Industrial and Commercial developments, Foxbury can provide assistance and Project Management in order to secure Planning Consents.
SECTION 106, AFFORDABLE HOUSING NEGOTIATIONS, AND APPEALS
Foxbury can advise on a variety of aspects, and is well versed in briefing Counsel, presenting at Member briefings and Committees, as well as Public Consultation and Engagement events.
Foxbury’s founder has successfully led the delivery of some very high-profile developments across the Thames Valley, and the South East.
PAST & PRESENT PROJECTS
Whilst under previous employment within the House Building Industry, I have worked on and delivered a number of high-profile projects.
Key Developments Include:
• The regeneration of Newbury Racecourse, in Berkshire.
• Major Housing developments within the South Wokingham Strategic Development Location and the South of the M4 Strategic Development Location, in Berkshire.
• The North Basingstoke Action Area, in Hampshire.
• The Shilton and Swinbrook Park Housing Developments, in Oxfordshire.
• The LA3 West of Hemel Hempstead Development, in Hertfordshire.
More recently at Foxbury LPC:
• The identification of and successfully securing Option Agreements over long term Strategic Land in Buckinghamshire & Northamptonshire.
• Advising the Landowner and helping to secure a Promotion Agreement over a future high profile housing site in Essex.
• The successful marketing of residential land in Bedfordshire
• The appointment as Non Exec Planning Director, and advisor for Donnington New Homes
For more information on how I can assist you with your development project, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mobile: 07775 641 877
“Foxbury Land and Planning brings a wealth of experience in not just planning, but also site identification, together with land and planning promotion expertise of both short term, but more importantly, longer term strategic land.”